AcuSpa provides a full range of services for natural and effective health care
Are You in Pain?
Are you tired of suffering from pain? Is your pain stopping you from enjoying your life? Are you ready to feel good and have energy again? Are you tired of negative side effects from pain medication? Is your pain running your life?
Tired of Feeling Tired?
Are you suffering from a chronic health condition? Do you feel like your body could be doing better? Would you like natural healthcare without side effects? Is your condition keeping you from living life on your terms?
Are You Worried About Infertility?
Have you been trying to conceive for several months or longer? Are you having trouble getting pregnant? Are you worried about infertility? Are you wondering if you are normal? Are infertility concerns causing you anxiety?
Interview with Dorothy Pang, L.Ac., Acupuncturist & The Natural Fertility Expert
Dorothy Pang is dedicated to her clients' whole health
When my clients leave my office, I am proud to say that they feel better than when they came in. Whether it’s pain that they were feeling, or digestive irregularities, I know that they leave feeling relief from their body complaints, AND that they are actually healthier than before they came in. I’ve seen this change happen to hundreds and hundreds of people.
I have since made a commitment to dedicate my professional life to treating people with are suffering with a natural, body-friendly method. Read the Full Interview
You could be experiencing results like these . . .
I’ve had several treatments for acid reflux from Ms. Pang and I’m a very satisfied customer. At first I was skeptical of the benefits of acupuncture however Ms. Pang provided me with acid reflux relief as effective as medication. The whole process was very relaxing (quite a surprise as I am really not fond of needles) and Ms. Pang was happy to answer all of my questions about the treatment, acupuncture, and the philosophy of traditional Chinese m…
I was treated for about 3 months and feel great. I was petrified of needles and was very nervous for my first session. She explained the process and made me feel comfortable from the beginning. Office and rooms are clean and welcoming. Atmosphere is relaxing. She is friendly, observant, caring, thorough and understanding.
My first adventure in Traditional Chinese Medicine and it is good so far. Dorothy is very professional and pleasant and knows exactly what to say and when. I met her at a community health fair and what went from an informational interest in acupuncture has transpired into a healing experience. I am looking forward to what happens next on this journey.
Dr. Pang has been part of my team of alternative health providers. I fell in love with the princess crown treatment. I always said that that’s the main reason why I can deal with difficult situations in my life. I have refer my friends and clients to her because her knowledge and professionalism.
Dorothy Pang Acupuncture is a great place to get treated for any ailment. It’s been my experience that Dorothy is a true professional. She’s punctual & her interaction with patients is personable. She really listens to your health problems & comes up with a treatment plan tailored for your own body.
As a person who’s terrified of needles, I would rather receive an acupuncture treatment by Dorothy than see my own physican. Why? Her treatments WO…
Dorothy is extremely knowledgeable about how to optimize health in the human body. She also really cares about her patients and takes the time to listen to what is happening in her client’s lives. Her surprisingly gentle touch coupled with the soothing eye pillows and calming music she provides all blend together to create an environment of relaxation and healing. I have had more energy, overall health, and gained more knowledge about my body and…
I went to AcuSpa for hand pain and she ended up treating my IBS as well! The experience was calm and peaceful. I loved how each treatment room had a different elemental feel. She was very professional and knowledgeable of how the body heals itself. I would definitely recommend her to others.
I have had the privilege of having Dorothy as my acupuncturist for a couple years now. I have been under Dorothy’s care for several different conditions, including migraines, stress, a thyroid condition, and low energy. The treatments really help, and my migraines have gotten so much better. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. As a caregiver, Dorothy is very conscientious, competent, and efficient. She is dedicated to every task she unde…
I went to see Dorothy because of knee pains (I refused to take any medication for it). At the rate my knees were hurting I figured I’d be able to run only for 3-4 more months which would have been disastrous as I am battling osteoporosis and need to do weight bearing exercises (not to mention that I walk up and down 3 flights of stairs daily). After over a month of treatment, my knees are about 90% painless and it looks like I will be able to con…
I have been complaining to Kaiser about pain in my right knee and right shoulder for the last 6 months. It was an off and on pain at first, but after my back spasm in April, the pain was constant.
I’ve done it all—Advil, Tiger Balm, massages and physical therapy. I was still in pain. Then I saw Dorothy on Yelp and I had to try it.
After experiencing it, I am now a firm believer of acupuncture. Who would have known that sticking needles in …
Latest from the Fountain of Youth
The lastest news from Dorothy Pang's blog and eZine "The Fountain of Youth"
- Hello! Are you enjoying the late summer weather? I hope that you are. Sometimes the last blast of intense heat before the Fall can be really intense but I try to remind myself that soon it will be Winter and I’ll be wishing madly for some late summer warmth!
So in the office I’m making a few changes in the next month going forward. The first one is, beginning this week, I’ll have Tuesday afternoon appointments available! I’ll have appointments available from 3-6PM. Also, for those looking for a slightly earlier appointment, I’ll begin taking appointments on Monday afternoons beginning at 2pm. I hope that this means it will be more convenient for you to see me! I’m looking forward to more busy afternoons. Katerina is now one year old, so I’m feeling very secure in that decision!
- Hi! I hope that you are feeling abundant with summer energy. Summer is a time of natural ease, and I hope that you are feeling the natural ease of the season. Recently, I’ve had reasons to wander into the City of San Francisco, and the energy that I felt there is so different that in the suburbs, where I usually spend my time. I usually avoid going into the city because that traffic and congestion is really not what I like to spend my time steeped in. HOWEVER, traffic and the crowded city is the perfect example of one very common condition that we treat with Chinese medicine, which we call: QI CONGESTION.
Qi congestion is what we acupuncturists call it when energy is not moving smoothly. As energy goes, so does blood, to qi congestion is often accompanied by bad blood flow. Bad blood flow over time can lead to bad organ function or to the formation of lumps or tumors.
- Hello my lovelies! I hope that you are feeling well. And if you are not, then you know who you should call. Recently, I had a fascinating conversation with a client about adrenal fatigue. She was talking about how her friend had felt just awful for the longest time, and that her doctor had diagnosed adrenal fatigue, and it was so frustrating because there was not much to be done to help her. Well, great news! Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine can be used to help heal a body from the devastation of adrenal fatigue.
So first off, what is adrenal fatigue? Why is it so bad? Why can’t Western Medicine fix it???
- Hello! I hope that you are feeling well and thriving. Summer heat season is strongly upon us, are you paying attention to your body so that you can mitigate it’s effects on you and preserve your health? On July 23rd, I wrote about summer heat and possible signs that it’s effecting your health. Are you wondering what you can do about it? If you find yourself feeling heat signs for more than a day or two, you’ll want to take care of it before it settles more deeply into your body. So give me a call about some acupuncture and herbal medicine if you can’t rebalance your body yourself. Both acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are great at rebalancing a body that has been struck by summer heat. Here’s the article about summer heat signs.
What can you do to help keep in balance despite summer heat? There are a two things to keep in mind:
- Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. You know, one of the things that I find interesting is that there is always something more to learn about yourself. I always strive for self-improvement, it’s simply in my nature. And I know that self understanding is vital as a first step towards self improvement. Lately, it has occurred to me that, as a people pleaser, I’ve been too nice in the office.
Let me tell you a secret… I want people to like me. However, this is sometimes a problem if they are a fertility client. Of course, this can happen with any one, but lately it’s been the fertility coaching clients that have come to mind. I think it’s my job, as your acupuncturist, to let you know how your body is doing. Also, part of letting you know how your body is doing, is giving your honest feedback on what I’m observing is going on.